We provide highly skilled representation to individuals and families on a variety of family law matters, including:
- Separation (including separation agreements)
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Marital Property Division
- Debt Division
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Post-Divorce Issues
- Recalculation of Child Support
- Custody and Visitation Modification
- Modification of Child Support or Alimony
Family law can be a highly emotional practice area and clients deserve specialized attorneys with the experience to handle life’s most personal disputes. Often, there is a great deal of client counseling that is not limited to legal discussions and requires a collaborative approach to assess options and make decisions that best suit each client’s unique situation.
The DarrowEveretts Family Law Practice Group strives to ensure that each client understands the issues inherent in their case so that they can make well reasoned decisions. If litigation is necessary, we will fight aggressively for our client’s rights in court and on appeal.